Have you ever felt like…
- you should be getting a bigger payoff for the time you spend marketing you business?
- there must be a more straight-forward way to get people interested in your offers?
- you were spinning your wheels and wasting time on the newest “marketing fad”?
- that you must just be missing that one secret ingredient that will finally make social media or blogging or email marketing work for your business?
- you just wanted a simple plan that you could rely on, so you could get back to doing what you love?
Take the 5 Day Marketing Dare
Simplify your marketing by cutting out the clutter (and uncovering the time-tested, effective activities) in just 5 days.
A lot of people really hate the word ‘marketing’. It conjures up feelings of stress, overwhelm, or icky-salesman-syndrome. Bottom line: we really have better things to do with our time – like work with our amazing clients or create our really cool products.
But the truth is you NEED marketing. Marketing is your ticket to the business you’ve always dreamed of. It’s your tool for getting perfect customers and clients lining up to pay you for what you do. Marketing grows businesses, and there is no way around that.
But here’s the really (really) good news: all that marketing stuff you hate (like wasting time, feeling frustrated and lost when it comes to focusing your efforts, or forcing yourself into “sales” mode) doesn’t have to be a part of the package.
You can simplify your marketing plan. You can create a business-growth game plan that is crystal clear, totally focused, and fits into your schedule. And the best part? You can do it in 5 days.
In just 5 days you’ll discover how focusing on just four key activities can make your marketing plan drastically simpler and wayyyy more productive.
But cutting out the extras; taking a good, hard look at where you are spending your time; and trying something new isn’t always easy or comfortable. It takes some guts and commitment.
Which is why this isn’t a 5-day-here’s-how-to-do-it-guide. This is a 5-Day Marketing Dare. But don’t worry – I’ll be around to help you tackle each and every piece. And in just 5 short days, you’ll have the blueprint for a simpler, more powerful marketing strategy.
The free 5-Day Marketing Dare kicks off on Monday, August 4th 2014.
Reserve your spot now by entering your email below!